QUICK SEARCH FOR HOMES
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up-to date on all the latest marketing trends.
WHY OUTLAW - THE OUTLAW STORY
Outlaw (out lô ) n. a rebel; a nonconformist.
At Outlaw Realty, we work hard at being different. That’s because we believe, and our past clients have confirmed, that the status quo in real estate today is not good enough.
When you decide to buy or sell a piece of property, you deserve the best tools the industry has to offer, a team of passionate and committed real estate professionals who will work together for the client’s good, and an individual agent who will give you 100% of his or her time and energy. That’s why we’ve put significant resources as a team into staff development and training, and toward learning and implementing the most effective real estate tools available today.
At Outlaw, you can expect big company resources with a small company feel. That’s why we work exclusively from referrals, so that we can focus on you rather than our next marketing effort. Whether our payday is a year ahead, or a year ago, you are our first priority. That’s why we pursue passionate excellence in everything we do – whether it be our annual “Crawfish & Croquet” fundraiser or our next closing. That’s why we’ve developed a network of leading industry partners with whom you can cover all of your real estate needs. You can rest assured that you will be working with local, accountable companies of the highest quality.
At Outlaw Realty, we understand that, for many people, a real estate transaction is the most significant financial investment you’ll ever make. Because of that, we pride ourselves on providing a real estate experience that is outside the norm.
Outlaw Realty: Notoriously Excellent Real Estate.
What Should You Expect?
When you work with an Outlaw Agent, you can expect:
• Authenticity. Past clients have referred to us as a “breath of fresh air” when compared to previous real estate experiences. Our clients gain confidence from the fact that we treat every real estate transaction as if it were our very own.
• Passion. We’re not just here to make a deal; we’re here to build a relationship. We feel passionately that real estate should be personal, and that you should feel confident every step of the way. To that end, we take the time to educate, advise and coach each of our clients.
• Investment. Whether buying or selling a home for yourself or as an investment, we understand that your real estate transaction will represent significant resources of time, emotion, and money. We will work with you to help you meet your goals and avoid pitfalls along the way.
• Freedom. While this may be your first experience with buying or selling a property, we’ve done this before, and we know what to look for. We handle the details so that you have time to focus on what’s really important.
• Community. At Outlaw, we believe in community – the community we have amongst ourselves as a team, the community we serve in our clients, and the larger Austin community. Annually we give back through our “Crawfish & Croquet” fundraiser, and we also hold smaller community appreciation events throughout the year.
• Referrals. You are our greatest advocates. We get nearly 100% of our business from referrals. There is no greater compliment than your recommendation.
To find an agent who will work tirelessly on your behalf, click here.
For a more detailed overview of what to expect when Buying or Selling a Home, please contact us for your free Real Estate Handbook.
Who Are We?
We are a dedicated team of professional real estate agents who believe that being an outlaw means refusing to conform to traditional molds.
We are passionate and authentic. Our superior level of service has won us a place on the Austin Business Journal’s “Residential Real Estate Top Producers’ List.”
We are different. When you choose an Outlaw agent to represent you, you are choosing a partner who will work tirelessly to explain the process, meet your needs, and serve you well.
For more information or to get in contact with one of our agents, click on any of the links below:
Outlaw Realty's Agents:
- Johnny Henion
- Charlie Pitkin
- Tom Sunstrom
- Grant Whittenberger
- Joe Honegger
- Kevin Hutchison
- Monica Poss
- Tyson Wynia
Outlaw Realty's Support Staff
- Thomas Schilb, Office Manager, Marketing Specialist, Listing Coordinator
- Paula Wisdom, Closing Coordinator
When you choose Outlaw Realty, you’re not just getting notoriously excellent real estate representation. You can take advantage of the relationships we’ve developed with some of the industry’s most well-respected service providers. We’ve chosen to recommend these companies because they are industry leaders, local, and, therefore, accountable directly to us and our community.
If requested, you can easily utilize the following services through us, without having to find companies for each of these services on your own:
• Title services, including on-site closings
• Home warranty options for peace of mind
• Competitive homeowners’ insurance
• Fair and comprehensive mortgage funding
For a more detailed overview of what to expect when Buying or Selling a Home, please contact us to receive our free Real Estate Handbook.